We started November hard. Icommunity Labs, winner of the AENOR Challenge 2019! One of the most ambitious proposals of the year, which is framed within the “12 industry 4.0 challenges” presented by the School of Industrial Organization together with the Ministry of Industry.
We will develop, together with the leading company in the certification sector, a solution to allow consumers access to relevant information and the traceability of an industrial product from a certification mark.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES
12 Industrial Challenges / selection of 12 Startups / co-creation of solution:
- The program gives the startup the real opportunity to start collaborating with a large industrial company.
- All participants will have visibility before 12 large companies in the country.
- Virtual acceleration space for each startup, with common areas for meetings, networking and places that facilitate shared learning.
- Individual mentoring to each project, accompanying them in the development of the challenge and helping them to solve general and specific needs.
- Training through practical workshops focused on crucial issues to address key issues related to scalability, corporate negotiation, financing.
- Events: networking days and final presentation of the solution to the challenges.
And finalists in The Hop, the entrepreneurship program promoted by Estrella Galicia, among 271 applications.
The entrepreneurs of each company will present their project to a jury formed by more than 30 internal and external professionals to Estrella Galicia. This will be done at The Hop Awards, held in Santiago de Compostela on November 6. In addition, the same day the six winning startups will be communicated.
Juan José Delgado, Chief Digital Officer of Estrella Galicia and one of those responsible for The Hop, said that “it has been difficult to choose 12 finalists among a very high quality of startups” “also added that they want to continue” consolidating The Hop as reference program in open innovation ”and ensure that“ Estrella Galicia continues advancing in its digital transformation ”.
The finalists startups have been selected by The Hop based on the parameters related to industry 4.0, intelligent distribution channels, digital market, and social impact.
The six winners will develop a pilot project for Estrella Galicia, with a valuation of up to 20,000 euros, in addition to having at their disposal the best internal and external talent to the organization.