SalusCoopApp is an iCommunity blockchain-based mobile application, that allows people to donate data about health and movility habits to research centers, securely and anonymously. This way, scientists and researchers can have more confident and detailed info to develop better treatments and medical or social policys.
Lack of personal data privacy and security for those who join research campaigns.
Lack of transparency to know which research center access and process the research data.
Difficulty to find volunteers for urgent researches, such as those related to COVID19.
Lack of incentives to attract and reward volunteers’ efforts.
How does it work?
The app has an easy and intuitive interface. Once downloaded, users can register in a matter of a few seconds.
After identity verification, users can apply to different research campaigns, donating the data captured by their phones and wearable: heart rate, weight, height, daily steps, sleep patterns, etc. They can also receive surveys to fill in demographic data.
All data will be used by scientists in different epidemiological studies, such as those relating to COVID19, anonymously and safely. Besides, users can cancel their contributions to campaigns at any time.
Advantages and unique innovation.
The SalusCoopApp presents an unprecedented advancement in promoting all kinds of medical studies, thanks to iCommunity’s blockchain technology:
- Total control: you decide when and how to donate your data.
- Privacy and security: low risk of fraud or error, greater transparency, and trust between data donors and researchers. The data is encrypted with the most robust algorithms.
- A trustworthy environment with no intermediaries.
- Creation of blockchain-registered digital evidence.
- (Comming soon) Rewards for your data in the form of ICOM tokens, with which you can purchase a multitude of health and wellness services in the app: subscription to gyms, medical treatments, diagnostic tests… etc.